CUSTOM WIRING HARNESS, 4-WAY FLAT, SELECT HYUNDAI, KIA, TOW PACKAGE NEEDED #56420
|2020 – 2022||Hyundai||Palisade||All|
|2022 – 2023||Hyundai||Santa Cruz||All|
|2019 – 2023||Hyundai||Santa Fe||All|
|2022 – 2023||Hyundai||Tucson||All|
|2022 – 2023||Kia||Carnival||All|
|2021 – 2022||Kia||Sorento||Excluding Hybrid|
|2020 – 2022||Kia||Telluride||All|
- Plugs into existing OEM vehicle socket to provide a 4-way flat socket
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Equipped with tail light converter for vehicle-trailer compatibility
- Constructed with SMT circuitry for better performance and durability
- Dust cover included to keep connector clean when not in use
- Backed by a limited one-year warranty
- Factory (OEM) tow package required for installation
Making memories doesn’t start when you reach your destination; it starts at the very first mile of your journey. Wherever your road begins and wherever it takes you, Bring It® with the power of CURT.
CURT custom wiring provides everything you need to connect your vehicle’s electrical system to a trailer. With a plug-and-play connector, a custom wiring connector easily integrates with your vehicle to provide a standard trailer wiring connector, typically in the form of a 4-way flat.
This custom wiring connector features a vehicle-specific design to perfectly fit certain years of the Hyundai Palisade, Hyundai Santa Fe, Hyundai Tucso, Kia Telluride and Kia Carnival (factory tow package required; to verify vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide or use the Vehicle Lookup on the CURT website). It uses an OEM-compatible connector to plug into the vehicle’s OEM socket and provides a standard 4-way flat output to power the taillights, brake lights and turn signals on your trailer.
To complete this custom wiring connector, it comes with a rubber dust cover. This cover keeps the connection points clean and well protected when the connector is not in use. Once installed, the connector can also be conveniently mounted on the vehicle’s trailer hitch receiver tube, using a CURT Easy-Mount connector bracket. The bracket mounts onto the trailer hitch with no drilling required, and its powder-coated steel construction provides a solid attachment point for plugging in the trailer wiring.