RECEIVER TUBE ADAPTER (1-1/4″ TO 2″ SHANK, NOT FOR TOWING USE, 6-1/4″ LENGTH) #45785
CURT hitch adapters can be used for many different purposes when hitching up a trailer. Whether a ball mount shank is too small or too large to fit into a receiver tube, a CURT adapter can make up the difference. Our adapters are built with exceptional strength and designed to be precisely fitted for their application. We carry trailer hitch adapters to accommodate both receiver tube openings and shanks of 1-1/4″, 2″ and 2-1/2″ dimensions. CURT adapters also come in various lengths to allow more clearance for a cargo carrier, bike rake or spare tire.
This CURT receiver adapter/extender converts a 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ receiver tube opening to a 2″ x 2″ opening. It installs easily and provides 6-1/4″ of extra clearance for a bumper or spare tire. It has a tongue weight capacity of 350 lbs. but is not intended for towing use to pull any amount of gross trailer weight.
- Adapts a 1-1/4″ receiver tube opening to fit a 2″ shank
- Extends receiver tube by 6-1/4″ for added clearance
- CNC-formed, robotically welded and mechanically descaled for a perfect fit
- Protected by a durable powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)