|Year||Make/Model/Style||Install Time||Drilling Required|
|2011 – 2014||Hyundai Sonata Except Hybrid||40 minutes||No|
|2011 – 2014||Hyundai Sonata Hybrid||40 minutes||No|
|2011 – 2020||KIA Optima||40 minutes||No|
|2015 – 2017||Hyundai Sonata Except Hybrid||40 minutes||No|
|2015 – 2019||Hyundai Sonata Hybrid||40 minutes||No|
|2018 – 2019||Hyundai Sonata Except Hybrid||40 minutes||No|
|Description||Class 1 Trailer Hitch, 1-1/4-Inch Receiver, Black|
|Warranty Information||Limited Lifetime|
|Shipping Size||23.66″ L x 45″ W x 8.5″ H|
|Shipping Weight||35 Lbs|
|Receiver Size||1.25 in.|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Ball Mount Included||No|
|Cross-Tube Type||Square Tube|
|Tongue Weight Capacity||200 lbs.|
|Gross Towing Weight||2,000 lbs.|
|Mounting Type||Vehicle Frame|
|Maximum Tongue Weight w/ Weight Distribution Kit||N/A|
|Gross Towing Weight w/ Weight Distribution Kit||N/A|
Draw-Tite Class I trailer hitches are the perfect mix of style and stability for those times when you’re working on a home project or heading out on an adventure. Draw-Tite’s expert engineers and designers create each custom hitch with the utmost precision to ensure a superior fit for your specific make and model year vehicle. Draw-Tite Class I receiver hitches are rated for up to 2,000 lbs. gross trailer weight (GTW) and up to 200 lbs. tongue weight (TW). Draw-Tite hitches are designed to provide top towing performance, with solid-all-welded construction and a black powder coat finish to resist rust and corrosion. Draw-Tite trailer hitches are inspected to ensure the highest quality and workmanship and are tested to exceed V-5 and SAE J684 standards.
- CUSTOM DESIGNS: Draw-Tite Class I trailer hitches are custom built according to manufacturer specifications for make and model year to ensure a perfect fit and top towing performance. The sleek computer-aided designs are as attractive as they are functional.
- STRENGTH: Made of solid, all-welded steel for maximum strength and safety, each hitch is put through rigorous fatigue and stress testing to withstand road abuse (within specified capacities). Each is also protected by a two-part black powder coat finish to resist rust and corrosion.
- TESTED: Draw-Tite hitches are inspected for quality and workmanship and are tested to meet and exceed V-5 and SAE J684 standards.
- CAPACITY: Rated for up to 2,000 lbs. GTW and up to 200 lbs. TW. NOT suitable for use with Weight Distribution systems. The 1-1/4-inch receiver can connect to a ball mount, bike rack, cargo carrier, or other light-duty accessory.
- VERSATILE: This Draw-Tite Class I hitch is designed to fit the following make and model: 2011-2019 Hyundai Sonata, 2011-2020 KIA Optima.
- EXCLUSIONS: This Draw-Tite Class I hitch does NOT fit the following: Except Hybrid, Except Hybrid, Except Hybrid.