|Year||Make/Model/Style||Install Time||Drilling Required|
|2014 – 2020||Acura MDX Except w/Full Size Spare Tire||20 minutes||No|
|2016 – 2022||Honda Pilot||20 minutes||No|
Draw-Tite Class IV trailer hitches are the perfect mix of style and strength to get you and your equipment wherever you need to go. Draw-Tite’s expert engineers and designers create each custom hitch with the utmost precision to ensure a superior fit for your specific make and model year vehicle. The legacy brand’s Class IV receiver hitches are rated for up to 6,000 lbs. gross trailer weight (GTW) and up to 900 lbs. tongue weight (TW). They are also suitable for use with weight distribution up to 8,000 lbs. weight distribution (WD) and 900 lbs. weight distribution tongue weight (WDTW). Draw-Tite hitches are designed to provide top towing performance, with solid-all-welded construction and a black powder coat finish to resist rust and corrosion. Draw-Tite trailer hitches are inspected to ensure the highest quality and workmanship and are tested to exceed V-5 and SAE J684 standards.
These durable custom hitches are manufactured for 2014-2020 Acura MDX, 2016-2022 Honda Pilot and attach to your vehicle’s frame or bumper for a sleek, clean appearance. Each hitch also has a two-inch square receiver tube opening – the most common and versatile on the market – allowing you to attach accessories like a bike rack or cargo carrier, or hook up your pop-up, RV, boat trailer, or utility trailer. The options are endless! Draw-Tite Class IV custom trailer hitches come complete with all the mounting hardware needed for installation and are backed by a nationwide lifetime limited warranty. So, whether you are headed out to the campground, the lake, or the bike trails, or you’re hauling cargo to and from the job site, choose Draw-Tite and travel with confidence knowing your setup is connected with the security only Draw-Tite can provide. Draw-Tite: North America’s Favorite Hitch
- CUSTOM DESIGNS: Draw-Tite Class IV trailer hitches are custom built according to manufacturer specifications for make and model year to ensure a perfect fit and top towing performance. The sleek computer-aided designs are as attractive as they are functional.
- STRENGTH: Made of solid, all-welded steel for maximum strength and safety, each hitch is put through rigorous fatigue and stress testing to withstand road abuse (within specified capacities). Each is also protected by a two-part black powder coat finish to resist rust and corrosion.
- TESTED: Draw-Tite hitches are inspected for quality and workmanship and are tested to meet and exceed V-5 and SAE J684 standards.
- CAPACITY: Rated for up to 6,000 lbs. GTW and up to 900 lbs. TW. Also suitable for use with Weight Distribution systems of up to 8,000 lbs. WD and 900 lbs. WDTW. The two-inch receiver can connect to a ball mount, bike rack, cargo carrier, and more!
- VERSATILE: This Draw-Tite Class IV hitch is designed to fit the following make and model year vehicle(s): 2014-2020 Acura MDX, 2016-2022 Honda Pilot.
|Description||Class 4 Trailer Hitch, 2-Inch Receiver, Black|
|Warranty Information||Limited Lifetime|
|Shipping Size||24″ L x 42″ W x 9.5″ H|
|Shipping Weight||40 Lbs|
|Receiver Size||2 in.|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Ball Mount Included||No|
|Cross-Tube Type||Square Tube|
|Tongue Weight Capacity||900 lbs.|
|Gross Towing Weight||6,000 lbs.|
|Maximum Tongue Weight w/ Weight Distribution Kit||900 lbs.|
|Gross Towing Weight w/ Weight Distribution Kit||8,000 lbs.|
|Mounting Type||Vehicle Frame|